Last changed: Oct 09, 2009
Size: 7.5 MB
Audiolibrary ( 45 text + 41 audio books) is a great tool to improve English reading, listening, and speaking skills.
A must have app for ESL students.
It is an advanced multimedia book reader with text-audio synchronization! Plus bedtime story controller !!
You may read the text while listening to the audio books.
It brings iTouch/iPhone users comfortable reading experiences with extremely easy operations:
- Open the first chapter of a book; touch the "audio" to show audio window.
- Click "download all chapters" to start download.
- After about 10 seconds, touch "play" to listen to audio, and the text scrolls automatically at the natural reading speed.
- It continues to the next chapter. It is so easy that you may continue to read/listen through the whole book WITHOUT a single touch!!
-Many people are paying US$400+ for a "text+audio ebook reader" device. Now you have it in Audiolibrary. Thank Apple for the wonderful platform, which saves you hundreds of dollars!!!
- It can cost US$500+ to buy the same titles from other audio book stores. Now you have it in Audiolibrary. Free on-demand download of high quality audio books from Librivox.
- Support horizontal(landscape) text reader.
- Change text color and font size.
- Options to download a chapter or an entire audio book.
- Options to delete a chapter or an entire audio book to save disk space.
- Background download while reading, with status bar.
- Bookmark on exit for each book, and restore on restart.
- The bedtime controller gradually lowers the volume to put users into sleep.
- Screen-lock to save battery and avoid random touches on screen.
- Include the most popular audio books: The Art of War, Pride & Prejudice, etc.
iPod Touch users must be on Wi-Fi to download audio books.
And after the audio is downloaded and saved, you can listen to it offline, without wireless network.
The list of books included (45 text + 41 audio books):
1. TREASURE ISLAND
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
4. SEX - Avoided Subjects
6. Fairy Tales by Grimms
7. JANE EYRE
9. The Art of War
10. Think and Grow Rich
11. THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES
12. EMMA - Volume I
13. EMMA - Volume II
14. EMMA - Volume III
15. THE MYSTERY OF CLOOMBER
17. The Importance of Being Earnest
18. Sense and Sensibility
19. THE CALL OF THE WILD
20. 20000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA -- I
21. 20000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA - II
22. Andersen's Fairy Tales
23. The Mysterious Stranger by Mark Twain
24. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
25. The Return of Sherlock Holmes
26. The Adventure of the Devil's Foot
27. The Adventure of the Dying Detective
28. The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax
29. Robinson Crusoe
30. The Time Machine
31. Lady Susan
32. Love and Friendship
33. Mansfield Park
35. Northanger Abbey
36. Wuthering Heights
37. A Little Princess
38. THE SECRET GARDEN
39. Through the Looking-Glass
40. Heart of Darkness
41. A Room with a View
42. The Machine Stops
43. Howards End
44. WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD
45. A Child's Garden of Verses
Note: Four books have only text:
Think And grow rich, The MYSTERY OF CLOOMBER, The Adventure of the Devil's Foot,The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax.
Enjoy the books!