Santa's sleigh is in the shop, half his elves are out with H1N1, and he's ticked about not getting any government bailout money. You could say he's having a bad year and his mood is a little on the agitated side. Ever the gentleman, though, he wants to keep his word to the people of the world and make sure everyone ends up on the Nice List or the Naughty List. And this year he's offering you a chance to find out what's coming your way before Xmas morning.
Whether you simply want to know which list you and your friends made, or you've always harbored a secret desire to have Santa personally insult you and those closest to you, this is the perfect app to fulfill those dreams. Download it now, and find out if you and your friends are in for an Xmas of joy, or sad coal fights of shame.
Warning, this app contains constant sarcasm, back-handed compliments, and humor with teeth. There is nothing inappropriate for children, but it is an app better suited for older individuals who understand this genre of humor. If that's not your kind of entertainment, you should probably not download this. Feel free to check out the website for more information and a demo.
- Loads of hilarious answers to that burring question, "Which list am I on?"
- See and hear Santa as he dishes out his critiques on your life
- Type in your name, or anyone you know and receive a personalized response from Big Red himself
- Audio responds to all of your iPhone or iTouch volume controls, giving you full reign over sound and playback
- All responses are written out for you in case you have to mute Santa, so even in silence he can still make you weep
CAN'T GET ENOUGH SANTA?
Head over to his site, www.whatsantasays.com for more about him, a demo of the app, and a surprising cause he's supporting this year. (Despite his rough exterior at the moment, he does still care.)
And if that's not enough, follow Santa on Twitter -( WhatSantaSays )- to hear how his holiday season is progressing.
The operating instructions are in Santa's balloon when the app 1st loads. If you need them after you've hit another button, simply restart the app or visit the site for them and additional help.