Last changed: Nov 03, 2009
Size: 1.4 MB
Play the next generation of puzzle games.
Quadrille is based on the match-three game concept, introducing a new game principle.
Are you tired of similar match-three games? Then try out Quadrille using this new game concept.
With it's addicting character Quadrille represents countless hours of entertainment and never-ending fun.
Swap two adjacent chips to match three chips of the same kind on a horizontal or vertical line.
Match four chips of the same kind for a star.
The goal of the game is to match three stars to get score points and proceed to the next level.
This game makes full use of the iPhone touchscreen. Simply drag the chips around with your finger.
The game also takes into account the orientation of your iPhone.
New chips will always fall to the bottom, regardless if you hold your iPhone in portrait or landscape orientation.
This new game feature adds alot more startegic playing possibilities!
The game will help you with a hint if you don't find any chips to swap.
With each level the game difficulty increases. Which level will you be able to reach?
- easy and intuitve game concept
- support of both portrait and landscape display
- automatic saving and loading of the game
- the game proposes a hint after a certain time of inactivity
- Try to align more than three chips of the same color. For chips will give you two stars. With five chips aligned you will even get three stars.
- Try to align more than three stars. This will give you more score points.
- Change the iPhone orientation often.
- For each turn try to find out the best device orientation. This makes it possible to control the direction from which the chips will fall.
- The hint shown by the game is not always the best choice. So you'll have to think by yourself :)
- Watch out for the black chips. They have bad karma.
Follow us on twitter:
By: ssaorinda - Aug 17, 2009
I really like this game, but would like to see a feature for High Individual Scores. I don't care about global scoring, but I would like a record of what I did. Also, it would be nice to have instructions. It took me a while to figure it out, and I still don't know what the cause of a black dot is.
liked old graphics better
By: lisaywg - 7-Aug-2009
I really enjoy this game, and am happy that I can save an unfinished game now. But I don't like the new graphics as much..the old ones were much easier to see. I'd also like to see a high score board where the game will save the highest level played.
By: Travellady - Oct 7, 2009
First, the sound is just annoying. Need option to turn it off . Then what's the black dot's purpose? How about general instructions? Tweak this a little and it will be a good airport game.
Quadrille needs some uummppff!
By: Emmieblue - Aug 22, 2009
Slow and why the arrow helper? Would be more fun with a little rework.
By: Twinxy - Jun 16, 2009
Two stars for being a little different from other match 3 games, however, it does not save where you left off if the app is closed or if you get a phone call. Upgrade this and would give three stars.