*Special Introductory Price*
Make the most of every minute leading up to your NCLEX-RN® Examination with the new five-part NCLEX-RN prep application series by Modality, the premier mobile learning architect for iPhone and iPod touch. Each volume includes over 1000 unique questions from the popular print products by Linda Anne Silvestri, MSN, RN. This innovative study application is available anywhere, anytime, at the touch of a button.
Watch a demo video at www.modality.com/demos.asp
Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN®, Volume 1, first in a series of five, has over 1,000 unique practice questions, organized in the style of the current NCLEX-RN test plan. Create a customized quiz to include questions from any or all of the following sections:
• Safe and Effective Care Environment Questions
• Health Promotion and Maintenance Questions
• Psychosocial Integrity Questions
• Physiological Integrity Questions
• 1,036 questions in multiple-choice, ordering and "Select All that Apply" formats
• Quiz and assessment tools that allow you to track progress and success
• Optional question timer to help establish pace
• Detailed statistics organized by category to highlight stronger and weaker areas
• Question browser for unscored review of any and all content sections
• Reference mode provides correct answers immediately for quick review
• Ability to bookmark and save difficult questions for future study
• Shuffle questions within sections or with all sections
• Detailed Rationale, Test Taking Strategy, and Integrated Process for each question
Select the number of questions in your quiz, and get started! The application allows you to track your progress and percentage of correct questions.
Performance stats are broken down by questions, categories, and completed quizzes. Cumulative quiz stats are further broken down to indicate your proficiency in the following areas:
• Client Needs: Physiological Integrity, Safe and Effective Care Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity
• Level of Cognitive Ability: Analysis, Application, Comprehension
• Integrated Process: Caring, Communication and Documentation, Nursing Process/Analysis, NP/Assessment, NP/Evaluation, NP/Implementation, NP/Planning, Teaching and Learning
• Content Area: Adult Health/Cardiovascular, Adult Health/Ear, AH/Endocrine, AH/Eye, AH/Gastrointestinal, AH/Immune, AH/Integumentary, AH/Musculoskeletal, AH/Neurological, AH/Oncology, AH/Renal, AH/Respiratory, Child Health, Delegating/Prioritizing, Fundamental Skills, Leadership/Management, Maternity/Antepartum, Maternity/Intrapartum, Maternity/Postpartum, Mental Health, Pharmacology
Each question features Linda Silvestri's hallmark detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect options, plus comprehensive test-taking strategies and integrated process categories to ensure your success on the NCLEX-RN exam.
Check back regularly as additional apps in this series are released!
This app was handcrafted in Durham, North Carolina by Modality, the premier mobile learning architect for iPhone and iPod touch. All content © Saunder's, Inc., an imprint of Elsevier, Inc.
Curious about integrating Modality into your course curriculum or clinical training program? Email us: email@example.com
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality's line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
For more information and to learn what's coming when, visit www.modality.com