iPhoneAppsPlus->Medical->Swine Flu Tracker Map
Swine Flu Tracker Map
Last changed: 1.0
The Swine Flu Tracker application is free and offers various features to help you stay current and informed:
* Threat Level: indicates the Phase level as reported by the World Health Organization (WHO).
* Swine Flu Map: stay on top of where the flu spreads. This dynamic map drops "pins" wherever the flu has RECENTLY been reported. You can tap on the "pins" to read further details about such cases.
* Locate Me: see if there are any RECENT cases of Swine Flu close to you. Tap the "locate me" button within the Swine Flu Map to see where the flu has recently been reported relative to your location.
* Symptoms and Other Information: this section will inform you of the symptoms, key facts and information about the virus, as well as tips on how to prevent getting sick. Information is from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
* Alerts: get real time alerts and breaking news from the CDC, World Health Organization and others.
As the application pulls information in real-time to stay current, this application works best with a wi-fi connection.
Please be patient as the map loads.
NOTE: we removed the previous cases and are updating the map with the RECENT cases only so that the map loads more timely.
* The map data is provided by HealthMap.org. *
This is THE Swine Flu app
By: Beearmy - 14-May-2009
The rest are rubbish, this is the best and working Swine Flu app.
By: kevin.cole14 - Sep 26, 2009
By: Owner of awesome - Sep 16, 2009
By: Wellbeing - Sep 7, 2009
All the map shows is Mexico city and it freezes... Wow.
By: Zubdingw123 - Sep 2, 2009
Here comes the Swine Flu! I am not afraid though cuz I can track it and run from it!!! I love this app & I love SLAPHAPPY!!!! both are cool!
By: Kpuff10123 - May 23, 2009
This is a life saver!!!!!! I thought I waz gona die!! I carryed around hand santitizer everywhere but now I relized there are no cases around here. I live in Saratoga springs ny but I was still terrafyed. My school was really stressing peeps out. They still are
By: Sephrosa - May 23, 2009
I think it's nice to know where is safe to go and not. Great job on putting this up. Im afraid to go out anywhere anymore as people tend to have NO manors and cough,sneeze on everyone around them. Best thing is to be safe, bring a small waterless hand sanatizer with you where ever you go. Anyway stay safe!
By: Siddur lover - May 18, 2009
All I need to know in one app. Thanx
By: Timmy Nixon - May 14, 2009
Swine flu is at my school o.O I'm scared I love the app :P
Best swine flu tracker
By: Fly fly - May 14, 2009
Best I've found.
By: Bobbbbbbbb - May 14, 2009
Why not be prepared? Easy, educational, bug-free and free. I can't complain, neither can you.
It is also very interesting.
By: VizRHCP - 12-Jun-2009
My ipod crashes more than 1min all the time when i try to open the map
By: I think I've got it - 11-Sep-2009
Hi I think I've got swine flu the app is good but the map crashed my iPod everytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have swine flu!!
By: Kaykay48 - Oct 19, 2009
I got this 4 I have swine flu it is a good app 4 people who have it
By: Lukus 13 - 07-Aug-2009
This app is rubbish. It froze and then my i pod froze for ages, do not donwload.!!!!!!!!!!
By: lucyella. - 30-May-2009
It's free, seriously it's not like you've wasted your money. It is actually an okay app.
By: jack.warren12 - Oct 3, 2009
very useful app.worth
By: Armend.K - Sep 18, 2009
Its a cool app
I just dont know
By: I was a fool - May 16, 2009
I took this app because thr are rumors of swine flu in my state. Which is not on the map. Other than that i like the information they give.
By: TC400 - Oct 13, 2009
It just needs a search feature so I can search schools and hospitals the map is a little to small then I zoom in and get lost lol. Please include the search feature!