iPhoneAppsPlus->Photography->Black & White Camera +
Black & White Camera +
Last changed: Nov 13, 2009
Size: 0.6 MB
Meet new Black & White Camera +.
Are you satisfied with gray-scale function of current camera apps? If the gray-scaled photo wasn't what you expected, you'd better use our NATURAL GRAY filter which most of white-black cameras aren't providing now. Black & White Camera makes your photos more natural and modern-looking.
1. 5 black & white filters
- Desaturation: Regular black & white filter, the same as PhotoShop's desaturation filter which uses the algorithm (R+G+B)/3.
- Natural Gray: Since human eyes are not equally sensitive to all the colors, a desaturated photo looks unnatural sometimes. Our natural gray filter adapts the proportion of colors to the sensitivity of human eyes. The algorithm is (0.299*R+0.5870*G+0.114*B).
- Red Tone: This shifts natural gray to red tone and makes photos look like sepia style.
- Green Tone: This shifts natural gray to light green tone.
- Blue Tone: This shifts natural gray to blue tone and makes photos stylish and cool.
2. 4x digital zoom
- Popular feature most camera apps are providing now.
3. Full screen camera
- Since this camera captures full view of iPhone screen, you can take a photo of exactly what you see on our screen.
4. Thumbnail view
- The 'Image Open' button shows thumbnail of an image that you've just taken or saved. When you're taking a picture or saving it, you can see a cool animation just like Apple's camera application.
5. Modern interface
- This app adapts modern-style interface with auto-hiding animation.
- This app uses only officially documented APIs which Apple provides not like other apps using unofficial API within old-dated OS.
For iPod Touch Users:
Since you don't have camera function on your device you can only open your saved photos rather than take a photo and auto-save it.