iMagicMirror is a photographic software on iPhone/iTune that processes picture (video will be available in future) as optical lenses/mirrors do. iMagicMirror allows user to load a picture, generate an optical effect, and save the processed picture on the device. Users can also reload the original picture and apply different optical effects. In addition, the optical effects will change depending upon the orientation of the device. In version 1.0, only a few optical effects are available, such as magnifying, minifying, black/white. In near future, more interesting features will become available.
Help on the software:
1. Open. It allows a user to open a picture in photo albums.
2. Magic. When a picture is opened, a user can apply a magic effect to the picture. In version 1.0, magic effect can only be applied once to a picture. Moreover, portrait and landscape will generate a different optical effect.
3. Reload. If a picture is processed and a user would like to generate a different optical effect, then reload the picture.
4. Save. A user can save a picture in photo albums.
5. Setting. A user can set a different optical effect, such as magnifying, minifying, black/white.