Last changed: Feb 26, 2010
Size: 0.0 MB
DraftPad is a simple notepad which is like a single sheet of paper. You can use it to write a draft for emailing, blog posting/ commenting, Googling, or any writing tasks which are hard to do within a small textboxes.
DraftPad allows you to
- Simply write or read sentences on a plain field without any functional complexity or visual clutter.
- Clear existing text to start new writing by choosing "Clear All" from the action menu (upper left).
- Copy all existing text by choosing "Copy All" from the action menu (upper left) for pasting in another app.
- Open Mail app to compose a new email with existing text by choosing "Email" from the action menu (upper left).
- Search keywords by Google via Safari by choosing "Google" from the action menu (upper left) when the keyboard is shown.
- Change font size by tapping font-size button (upper right) when the keyboard is hidden.
- See word and character counter by tapping the titlebar.
- Feel safe from losing data by accidental crash since DraftPad auto-saves your text every minute.
|Worldwide rank of DraftPad in Productivity|
|Reported by http://www.iPhoneAppsPlus.com May 22 2013 18:21:02 View Image|
| United States||235|
| United Kingdom||244|
| Czech Republic||293|
| Hong Kong||220|
| New Zealand||201|
| South Africa||261|
| Sri Lanka||216|
Create image of this report