iPhoneAppsPlus->Sports->Arsenal Fan Chants & Songs +
Arsenal Fan Chants & Songs +
Last changed: Sep 17, 2009
Size: 4.7 MB
Fanchants.com - by fans for fans.
The original voice of the terraces.
- The ONLY app for professionally recorded & mastered chants
- 100% original recordings; NO youtube ripoffs
- MORE chants than any other app
- REAL football chants by real fans, roaring from your iPhone
“You know when you're at a ground and a few thousand bare-chested, fat blokes pipe up with a tune that everyone then joins in with but you're left sitting there miming like John Redwood at a Welsh karaoke because you can't understand a word they're saying? Let that never happen again, for fanchants.com has brought the best ditties to audio life, including Manchester City's emotive Your Suit's from Matalan and Yeovil's inviting Drink up thy cider. You'll never be lost for words again.” - The Times Online
Arsenal chants included in this app:
- Arsenal til I die
- Oooh to be a Gooner
- We all follow the Arsenal
- If you hate Tottenham Hotspur clap yer hands
- Arsene Wenger's red and white army
- Arsenal (slow tempo)
- 1-0 to the Arsenal
- We hate Tottenham
- Are you Tottenham in disguise
- Steve Gerrard, Gerrard
- Anfield Library
- Where's your famous atmosphere?
- Spurs going down
- Sit down, shut up
- We can see you sneaking out
- We forgot that you were here
- Who are ya?
- Shall we sing a song for you?
- We won the league in Manchester
- Hello, Hello...
- Stand up for the Arsenal
- Arsenal, Arsenal
- Stand up if you hate Tottenham
- Red Army
- We won the league on Merseyside
- We shall not be moved
- We are top of the league
- Arsenal FC
- Eduardo Silva, Arsenal's Number 9
- We've got Cesc Fabregas
- Robin Van Persie
- Thierry Henry
- Theo, Theo, Theo, Theo, Theo...
- Kolo Toure
- One Arsene Wenger
- Super Rosicky
- Eboue from Africa
- Adebayor, give him the ball and he will score
- Who needs Ashley Cole
- Come to see Eboue
What does the app do?
- Your favourite chants as a ringtone, alarms or to play any time, anywhere. Just follow the instructions below:
How to make a ringtone from a chant
1. Add your email address Settings > Fanchants
2. Select the chant you want
3. Click “Add Tone” in the app on the chant page
4. Check your email and save the attachment
5. Double-click the attachment – it should open in iTunes automatically. If this doesn’t work, open iTunes and select File > Add to Library then select the m4r file that you just saved from your email.
6. Synch your iPhone with iTunes and the ringtone will transfer to your iPhone. Note: You must make sure that iTunes is set up to sync ringtones.
7. On your iPhone, select SETTINGS then select SOUND. Select ringtone and you will see your new m4r file as a new ringtone option.
By: AndyChi - 08-Oct-2009
Not cheap and needs updating. Players since gone. Also for £10 needs to have more songs